Dialysate Sampling Port KitMPC-180
MPC-180 Kit Includes:
(2) Sterile Access Sites
(1) Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector
(2) Lever Lock Cannulas
Instructions for Use:
- Place Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector into dialysate line in which samples are to be drawn.
- Twist access site onto the luer connector of the Barbed T-Fitting inserted into line; turn clockwise to form secure connection.
- Sanitize access site using your approved unit protocols regarding injection site preparation.
- Attach lever lock cannula to syringe.
- Push the syringe cannula into the access site and advance.
- Extract desired amount of sample and withdraw the cannula. The access site will seal automatically.
Regular replacement of access site should occur per your approved unit protocols.
Low Cost Replacement Parts
|MPC-181||Replacement Needle-Less Access Site||
50 pcs. per bag
|MPC-182||Replacement Lever Lock Cannulas||
100 pcs. per bag
Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector
Fit 1/4" ID Tubing
10 pcs. per bag