Quality Injection Molding & Machining Services Since 1986
Molded Products was founded in 1986 on the idea of providing an in-line Transducer Protector for pressure monitors on hemodialysis equipment. Well over three decades later, the Harlan, Iowa based company designs and manufactures over 200 different products for dialysis, with many extending into veterinary, laboratory, and apheresis. Throughout our long history of implementing our ISO certified quality management system, Molded Products has also gained a reputation as one of the country’s leading precision machining companies in both plastics and metal componentry.
Innovative Injection Molded Products & Contract Services
For A Range Of Advanced Manufacturing Industries
Molded Products manufactures and markets a full portfolio of its own medical devices while offering precision contract injection molding services. Our state-of-the-art plastic molding and machining company operates (2) full service machine shops that serve many commercial and industrial markets. We have decades of experience providing reliable injection molding and machining solutions to a diverse range of advanced industries and applications, including:
- Semi-conductor and electronics manufacturing.
- Automotive aftermarket and OEM manufacturing.
- Agricultural equipment manufacturing.
- Custom lift gate equipment solutions.
- Farming innovations focused on improving livestock production.
- Plasma instrumentation and other advanced medical applications.
- Self defense equipment manufacturing.
- Commercial refrigeration providers.
- Commodity packaging and shipping services.
We Deliver A Diverse Range Of Iso Certified Injection Molding & Machining Services
Exotic Materials Are Not A Problem
We are experienced and equipped…
- Stainless Steel
- Super Alloy
- Thermal Plastic Elastomers
Virtually, any commercially available metal or plastic!
- Design Assistance
- Contract Assembly
- Custom Injection Molding
- Custom Packaging
- Production CNC Machining
- Sonic Welding
- Custom Mold Manufacturing
- Mold Design