Return & Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated April 19, 2023.
Thank you for shopping at Molded Products, Inc.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Molded Products, Inc.
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to Molded Products, Inc., accessible from moldedproducts.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Molded Products will not accept any returns without an approved return goods authorization.
- Return requests must include a detailed list of items, lot numbers, and reasons for return.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid unless it results from Molded Products’ error. In the event that it is due to Molded Products’ error, then merchandise may be returned after a return goods authorization number has been given. At that time, a UPS call tag will be sent to collect the returned merchandise.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge unless they result from Molded Products errors.
- Molded Products will only accept products with unopened, un-damaged packaging for credit.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Molded Products, Inc.
112 Chatburn Ave.
Harlan, IA 51537
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Return and Refund Policy, please contact us: