As a leading manufacturer of molded and machined products for medical equipment, we are keenly aware of the importance of responsive custom assembly and packaging capabilities. Resulting assemblies and packaging methods can make or break a product. We are FDA registered GMP compliant. With this and our ISO certification, we offer consistent high-quality work you can count on!
Agile and Flexible for Contract Manufacturing
As an OEM ourselves, for decades, we developed winning proprietary methods and procedures. With a diverse product line, we had to develop the ability to set-up and change methods and materials, quickly and effectively. We now offer these skills and methods as part of our contract manufacturing services.
Capable of Shipping Directly to Your Customers
We have extensive capabilities in preparing products to ship to distributors and/or OEM product producers. One of the advantages of working with us is as an OEM ourselves, we put the same care and workmanship into our assembly and packaging work for contract manufacturing customers, as we do for our own products. With this attention to detail, you can trust us to ship directly to your customers.
Our custom assembly and packaging capabilities include:
- FDA Registered GMP Compliant
- ISO 13485:2016
- Low and Medium Volume Device Manufacturing
- Custom injection molding of components available
- Gamma Sterilization
- Solvent Bonding
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Friction Fit Assembly
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Packaging
- Pressure Decay Leak Testing
- Agile, Flexible Set-Up to Handle Custom Assembly – tubing sets
- In-House Printing Capabilities of custom Labels & Directions for Use
- UDI barcoding for Class I & Class 2 devices
- In-process and final inspections on each lot
- Reasonably priced and on-time
- Controlled environment for clean sterile manufacturing
- Biocompatible & Prop 65 compliant materials