Specialize in producing quality products for medical, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Sonic Welding
- Insert Molding
- Custom Injection Molding & Machining
- Secondary Machining Operations
- CNC Production Machining
- Custom Packaging
- Design Assistance
- Assembly Services
Provider of ancillary dialysis, dental, veterinary, apheresis, blood donation, and transfusion supplies.
- Over 30 years of experience
- 24-hour injection molding operations
- Expertise in engineering and material selection
- Design / Modeling software use with Solidworks
- Quality products made in America
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 QMS
- Continual improvement processes
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- Variety of plastics and metals on hand to reduce turn-around times
- Same day and expedited shipping available upon request
- Visa & Mastercard accepted
Leading manufacturer of high-quality injection products.
- Established in 1986
- Utilize various sizes of injection molding machines as well as an excellent group of experienced toolmakers.
- Capable of producing up to 50 million parts per month.
- In addition to offering machining services, we have a full-service custom injection mold maker
- Provide mold design and engineering services,
- Plastic injection molding
- Post-molding assembly and packaging.
- Expertise in areas of engineering and finding materials best suited for custom applications
DUNS No.: 15756015
CAGE Code: 49VGo
PSC Code 6515
NAICS Codes: 339112* 339113
332710 333511 326199 333249
* primary NAICS Code
David Tyrrel, President
Sheri Tyrrel, Vice President, Medical Sales Manager, Quality Manager
PAST PERFORMANCE & AFFILIATIONS
Food & Drug Administration – College Park, MD
Minnesota Department of Agriculture – St. Paul, MN