In-Line Protective Devices For Pressure Monitors On Hemodialysis Equipment
Our Transducer Protectors provide the right combination of barrier properties and airflow so they can deliver the best protection possible to everyone involved in the hemodialysis treatment. High airflow through the MPC-85 Transducer Protector membrane also allows hemodialysis equipment to rapidly respond to changes in blood pressure so patients can receive the highest quality of care.
|MPC-85||Bulk Packaged 300 pcs. per box / 7,500 pcs. per case|
|MPC-85TE||Tamper Evident Individually Packaged 125pcs. Per box / 2,750 pcs. Per case|
- Helps prevent blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducers.
- Hydrophobic membrane with 0.2 micron pore size.
- Prevents contamination of the internal pressure monitoring lines.
- Sterile, Non-Pyrogenic!
- Ridged finger grip around the outside for better grip.
- Fast response!
- Helps protect against both bacterial and viral cross-contamination.
Comparable to :
B.Braun* Part # 7210496 Medivators* Part # 78398-402