In-Line Protective Devices For Pressure Monitors On Hemodialysis Equipment
Our Transducer Protectors provide the right combination of barrier properties and airflow to deliver the best protection possible to everyone involved in hemodialysis treatment. High airflow through the MPC-85 Transducer Protector membrane also allows hemodialysis equipment to respond rapidly to changes in blood pressure so patients can receive the highest quality of care.
|MPC-85||Bulk Packaged 200 pcs. per box / 4,000 pcs. per case|
|MPC-85TE||Tamper Evident Individually Packaged 125pcs. Per box / 2,750 pcs. Per case|
- Helps prevent blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducers.
- Hydrophobic membrane with 0.2-micron pore size.
- Prevents contamination of the internal pressure monitoring lines.
- Sterile, Non-Pyrogenic!
- Ridged finger grip around the outside for better grip.
- Fast response!
- Helps protect against both bacterial and viral cross-contamination.
B.Braun® Part # 7210496 Medivators® Part # 78398-402
Inlet to outlet: 1.1″ (23mm)
Diameter: .9″ (20mm)
Filtration Area: 1.5 cm²
Hydrophobic Membrane: PTFE(Goretex)
Membrane pore size: 0.2µm
Line Side: Standard Luer Lock
Machine Side: Standard Luer Lock
Pressure Limit: 35 PSI Inlet
Characteristics: High Flow / Fast Response
There are no reviews yet.