Use our self-sealing Dialysate Sampling Port Kit within the dialysate fluid pathway of your dialysis machine for a fast, safe, and reliable means of drawing your dialysate test samples! Compatible with all standard dialysis germicides. Fits 1/4″ ID Tubing
MPC-180 Kit Includes:
(2) Sterile Access Sites
(1) Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector
(2) Lever Lock Cannulas
Instructions for Use:
- Place Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector into dialysate line in which samples are to be drawn.
- Twist access site onto the luer connector of the Barbed T-Fitting inserted into line; turn clockwise to form secure connection.
- Sanitize access site using your approved unit protocols regarding injection site preparation.
- Attach lever lock cannula to syringe.
- Push the syringe cannula into the access site and advance.
- Extract desired amount of sample and withdraw the cannula. The access site will seal automatically.
Regular replacement of access site should occur per your approved unit protocols.
Low Cost Replacement Parts
|MPC-181||Replacement Needle-Less Access Site||Individually Packaged
50 pcs. per bag
|MPC-182||Replacement Lever Lock Cannulas||Individually Packaged
100 pcs. per bag
|MPC-184||Barbed T-Fitting Luer Connector
Fit 1/4″ ID Tubing
10 pcs. per bag